What are CD34s?
Oct 27, 2006
I know of CD4s, but I've heard of CD34s. I was told that someone with CD34s are safe from the HIV virus? Is this true, or have you heard of anything like this?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
They are stem cells. Everybody has these cells and I am not aware they make you safe from HIV.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation And HIV Transmission Risk
- Vaginal Sex Without Condom Scared To Death
- Is Sore Throat A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Sore On Mouth Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Sex With A Prostitute Do I Need To Get Tested For HIV
- Is Blowjob From A Prostitute Safe?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.