|What are CD34s?
Oct 27, 2006
I know of CD4s, but I've heard of CD34s. I was told that someone with CD34s are safe from the HIV virus? Is this true, or have you heard of anything like this?
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
They are stem cells. Everybody has these cells and I am not aware they make you safe from HIV.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Long Do I Wait To Get Tested After Vaginal Sex Without Condom?
- Open Mouth Kissing Do I Need To Get Tested For HIV
- Oral Sex Form Sex Worker Do I Need To Get Tested For HIV
- Probability Of Getting HIV From Anal Fisting
- Seroconverting After Vaginal Fisting
- What Is The Risk Of Sharing A Razor?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.