Oct 27, 2006
I have completed interferon/rebitol treatment and just got the results of my 3 month post treatment viral load. the results are Hep c titer 6.699 (log10) What does that mean can you translate to count?
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
5 million copies
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Red Spots Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- White Bumps Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- White Bumps On Penis Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Sex With A Prostitute Worried I Have HIV
- Dry Cough After Swallowing Worried I Have HIV
- Penis Discharge After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.