CD3, CD4,CD8 and CD4%
Oct 15, 2006
How do I calculate CD4% given CD3, CD4 and CD8 counts.
Response from Dr. Holodniy
You will only get an approximation, by dividing the CD4 count by the CD3 count.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can You Get AIDS From Yourself?
- Can You Get AIDS By Having Protected Sex With A Person With AIDS?
- Can You Have Symptoms Of HIV And Not Have It?
- People Who Have Failed The Hiv Test At The Meps
- Can You Test Positive For Thc While Using Hiv Medications?
- Can You Contract AIDS From Blood In Food?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.