|Hep C RNA
Oct 7, 2006
My RNA is 6.2,what doeas that mean?
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
That is copy number expressed as log10 copies. 6.2 logs is the same as 1,600,000 copies/mL.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Pain In Penis After Reused Needle Worried I Have HIV
- Rash After Blowjob Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Oral Sex Form Sex Worker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Tingling In Fingers After Drinking Water Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Get Hepatitis C From Urine?
- How Can A Woman Get Vaginal Warts?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.