|Hep C RNA
Oct 7, 2006
My RNA is 6.2,what doeas that mean?
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
That is copy number expressed as log10 copies. 6.2 logs is the same as 1,600,000 copies/mL.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Reactions Does Genital Herpes Have?
- What Happens When Two People Who Have Herpes Have Unprotected Sex?
- What Else Causes Genital Warts Other Then Hpv?
- What Causes Genital Warts To Come Back?
- What Is The Normal Range On Herpes 2 Igg Test?
- What Are The Chances Of Getting Herpes Through Unprotected Sex?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.