|Hep B test results
Oct 6, 2006
Hi!A few years ago I found out I had chronic Hep B. I took Interferon for 1 year which lowered my HBV DNA levels ( were 620,000,000- now they r 260,000) My last lab results were HbsAg-Reactive AUSAB(???)-Negative HCV_3-Nonreactive COREM-Negative CORE-Reactive
The tests before last said also : AntiHBe_2--Reactive HBe_2--Nonreactive
Am I still contagious? Can you please help me understand them? Thank you.
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
Yes, you still have detectable HBV DNA and therefore infectious virus in your blood.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Insertive Oral Sex How Long Does It Take To Test Positive For AIDS
- Is It Possible To Get AIDS From Vaginal Sex Without Condom?
- Is It Possible To Get HIV From Insertive Anal Sex?
- Is It Possible To Get HIV From Needle Stick?
- Is It Possible To Get HIV From Touching Scratch On Skin?
- Licking Rectum And Possible HIV Exposure
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.