Sep 30, 2006
whay does it mean when the viral load is to low to detect
Response from Dr. Holodniy
In HIV infected people it just means that the amount of virus in the blood is too low for the assay to detect and quantitate.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can A Person Be Just A Carrier Of Hiv?
- Do Doctors Check If You Have Hiv Virus If You Have Mrsa?
- How Long Do It Takes To Get Hiv Results Back From A Hospital?
- Is Epididymitis A Sign Of Hiv?
- Can You Get Hiv Throw Shaving Bumps On Your Pubic Hair Shaving?
- Negative Hiv Test After Window Period Should I Retest
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.