after 10 yearshow long do you think i have

im a 10 year survivor my cd4is432 my v/l was undetectable but is now 70??i have osteoperosis,copd,severe arthritis in the neck,disk degenerative disease,gurd,reoccoring cervical cancer!i take my meds faithfully,at one point mycd4 was 132,i know worry that since its almost been 10 years that i may not have a good survival rate??statistically how long do you think i may have left to live?

It sounds like your HIV infection is under excellent control. I would not worry about the viral load value of 70. That is a blip that is unlikely to be of any significance. Although you have some other medical conditions, from the HIV standpoint you do in fact have a very good chance for long term survival.

Does ARV cure Hiv
viral load