after 10 yearshow long do you think i have
Sep 30, 2006
im a 10 year survivor my cd4is432 my v/l was undetectable but is now 70??i have osteoperosis,copd,severe arthritis in the neck,disk degenerative disease,gurd,reoccoring cervical cancer!i take my meds faithfully,at one point mycd4 was 132,i know worry that since its almost been 10 years that i may not have a good survival rate??statistically how long do you think i may have left to live?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
It sounds like your HIV infection is under excellent control. I would not worry about the viral load value of 70. That is a blip that is unlikely to be of any significance. Although you have some other medical conditions, from the HIV standpoint you do in fact have a very good chance for long term survival.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Dry Cough After Swallowing Worried I Have HIV
- Hair Loss After Handjob Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Rash After Vaginal Sex Without Condom What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Pain In Urethra After Oral Sex Form Sex Worker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Sinus Infection After Sex With Hooker Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Swallowing Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.