Does ARV cure Hiv
Sep 30, 2006
I have being wondering if ARV when taken long time can it cure serve as a cure for Hiv i was told that the ARV for along time it makes the CD4+ to rebound and the viral load is reduce to bare minimal and finally undetectable could this eradicate the virus from the body
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Unfortunately, with the current HIV meds, it is unlikely that a cure will result even if these meds are taken for a very long time.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Long Should A Person Wait After Intercourse To Get An Hiv Test?
- If Someone Touch My Anus Will I Get Hiv?
- Risk Of Hiv Transmission Through Scratching
- Hiv Transmission Risk Through Urine
- Information On Dating Someone Who Is Hiv Positive
- How Long Do People Live With Hiv Without Treatment?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.