Sep 30, 2006
I have an indentical twin brother who is HIV- .Is it possible to take his lymphocytes and give them to me to help my immune system recover. My viral load is currently undetectable. Are you aware of research in this area?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Sorry, I am not aware of any research in this area.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Hiv And The Foreskin
- How Much Blood Is Needed To Contract Hiv?
- Do People Who Have Hiv Gain Weight?
- If You Have Blood Tested Can They Tell If You Have Hiv?
- Whats The Difference Between Hiv And Full Blown Aids?
- How Long Does It Take An Hiv Positive Person To Start Showing Signs Of The Disease?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.