Reyataz's Level concentration

Before two days you asked me for the levels of Reyataz and I write it down here. Janaury 2006 0.5 September 2006 0.2 Hope it will help you.

Hmmm.. Not sure what your numbers represent. When we speak of reyataz concentrations we first are looking at "trough" levels, meaning the level lowest level right before you take the next dose. Trough levels of atazanavir associated with good viral load responses range between 150-850 ng/mL. So if the units are in ng/ml in your samples, then the levels are way low. If the units are in mg/ml in your samples, then your levels are in the therapuetic range.

URGENT - PLEASE HELP
Yng and Positive