URGENT - PLEASE HELP

I just descover that I am HIV + with CD4 540 ratio 31 % ,VL11000 . , Is it possible that I am infected since 6 years and I do not decover i am infected all this years . last expected exposure (unprotected sex ) was in begning of 2000 and since that time i married and faithful to my marriage , my wife tested hiv negative and we did unprotected sex ( never using condoms ) since 6 years ,we have two kids one son age 3 years and daughter age two months . I am taking cortisone since 30 years , my age 35 years because i have CAH . I already sent you my case before two months . Please answer to me urgently how come all of 6 years of unprotected sex with my wife and she still negative . by the way she were virgin and we did two times of ejaculation when i break her verginity . Is HIV is not sexual transmitted dicess . Please advise . Please note I visited endorcinologist and he told me that i am overdose of prendesolone due to my explanantion of what i feel as a side affect of stroides . He did three tests for me to monitor the CAH and to correct steroids dose as per my body needs . still i ma waiting the results from him . Please advise me I believe i am not HIV positive and positive results due to over dose of steroids especially on last 15 years

Yes, HIV is a sexually transmitted disease and it is possible you could have been infected for 6 years and yes it is possible that your wife has remained uninfected despite having unprotected sex.

CD4, CD8 and viral load blood test
Reyataz's Level concentration