|aids and hiv
Sep 24, 2006
what is hiv1 and hiv2?what is lengthening virus?
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
These are two retroviruses that are close relatives and cause infections in humans that lead to immune system failure.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Medication Will Cause A False Positive Hepatitis C Result?
- Should Healthcare Worker Be Tested To See If They Are Hiv Positive?
- Can You Get Hiv From Fingering If You Have A Very Small Scab?
- Can Sex On Menstrual Cycle Cause Hiv?
- Likelihood Of Contracting Hiv From A Prostitute
- Hiv Neg Test After 5 Months
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.