low conentration in the blod

I am 42 years old man from Sweden started reatment in janaury this year with CD4 280, V.L 142000 and 15%.My meds includs Reyataz (150mg x 2),norvir(100mg),Viread 245mg and Epivir 300.At the end of Aughust that is after 8 months my lab showed CD4 572,V.L under 20 and 25%. Butmy Doctor said that the concentration of reyataz in the blod is very low(HOW MUCH LOW I DON'T KNOW) but he cheked it more than.three time and he want me to make drug ajustment.Because he beleive that in the long run the can fail to control the virus.What is your opnion. Thank in advance. Dav.

It's hard to argue with your success. I would have to understand what the results were of the reyataz levels to offer any firm conclusion about this. You have had an excellent response, which is unlikely only from the viread and epivir, so the reyataz must be doing something.

question about herpes
CD4 Count