Sep 17, 2006
I just recently found out I have HTLV. I have read what I can on the web but I dont this I fully understand. Am I putting others at risk and what is going to happen? Will I be sick, fatigued, is this HIV?
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
A cousin of HIV and can, but not always, cause other kinds of symptoms that are not related to HIV. You need to speak with your doctor about it.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Getting Hiv Through Fingering With A Cut On Finger
- Where Are Herpes Sores Located?
- When You Have A Herpes Break Out How Long Does It Take To Get Blisters?
- What Pathogen Causes Gonorrhea?
- What Is The Difference Between Razor Burn And Herpes On The Vagina?
- What Is The Best Treatment For Bacterial Vaginosis?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.