Sep 17, 2006
I just recently found out I have HTLV. I have read what I can on the web but I dont this I fully understand. Am I putting others at risk and what is going to happen? Will I be sick, fatigued, is this HIV?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
A cousin of HIV and can, but not always, cause other kinds of symptoms that are not related to HIV. You need to speak with your doctor about it.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Possibility Of Getting Hiv From Spitting In Food
- People From Which Age Group Are More Likely To Suffer From Opportunistic Infections
- Have There Been Any Cases Of Transmission Of Hiv By Skin Contact
- Where Does Gonorrhea Come From?
- What Can You Take To Make Chlamydia Go Away?
- Syphilis How Does It Affect Reproductive System
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.