Sep 17, 2006
tested positive for hsv-2 IgG and negative for hsv-1 IgG and negative for hsv 1/2 IgM. Please what does this mean? and will it make my hiv virus worse?
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
You have been exposed to HSV-2 in the past. Unlikely to affect your HIV infection.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- When Should I Get Tested For Herpes?
- Where To Get Tested For Herpes Type 1?
- What Does It Mean To Be Exposed To Herpes?
- What Does Being Exposed To Herpes Mean?
- How Do You Catch HIV And How Long Does It Take For You To Catch It If Your Partner Has It?
- What Are The Side Effects Of Lopinavir/Ritonavir?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.