cd falls by 143

hello i have come to know that i am positive in june 2005. in june 2005 my cd4 was 483 and in september 2005 it was 486. In march 2006 it fall to 462 and i have recently done my cd4 it falls to 345. sir can you tell me what could be the reasons for fall in cd4 count. i am suffering from common cold and cough from last 6 months on regular basis could this will be the reason for sudden fall in cd4 or this fall is normal. i do drink wiskey and smoke could this be reason for fall in cd4, or normal tension in my life is reason for this fall. please do let me know what could be the reasons for fall in cd4 and do tell me that this fall is normal?

Stress, and other infections can cause CD4 declines. It is important to also know what the CD4 percent is, which is a more stable number over time. If the CD4 percent was stable with the decline, then it is likely not to be significant. Also what your HIV viral load levels are and if they are changing (going up) while the CD4 counts are going down, this could indicate that the infection is progressing.

high cd8, low vl
herpes test