cd4 cell count
Sep 17, 2006
my cd4 cell count is 29 just been diagnosed .my doc says I should start treatment.is it possible my cd4 count will go up?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
I agree with your doctor. Your CD4 count is extremely low and you are at great risk of developing opportunistic infections. You need to start treatment ASAP. And yes, your CD4 count will go up with treatment.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Kind Of Blood Test Do You Use For Herpes?
- What If You Took Medicine For Chlamydia And I Still Have Symptoms What Does That Mean?
- What Happens If You Get Reinfected With Chlamydia?
- What Are The Side Effects Of Shingles?
- Transmission Of Hpv Amongst Gay Men
- Syphilis And Rectal Bleeding
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.