|Hep B DNA viral Load & pregnacy
Aug 26, 2006
Hi, I had lab results of HBV QNP. The Hep B PCR is 36100 IU/ml, and Hep B Copies 87700#/ml. Is that a high number and I am I candidate for treatment? Trying to get pregnant.
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
That would be considered a low number. Evaluation for treatment requires other blood tests and possibly a liver biopsy to see the extent of damage from HBV if any. This requires coordinated care between a hepatologist and obstetrician.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Common Is Toxoplasmosis?
- Black Spots After Topping Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Blisters After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Burning Penis After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Coated Tongue After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Dry Mouth After Touching Rectum Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.