Aug 26, 2006
what is the difference between a hep titer that reads reactive and a hep b surface Ab that gives a result in numerical reference? Is the person with a reactive titer still have immunity?
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
Depends on what the meaning of titer is in this context. If it refers to an antibody titer than the answer is yes.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Penis Discharge After Receptive Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Testicles After Getting A Tattoo Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling Lips After Kissing Cut On Lip Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Sex With Hooker Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Use Cipro To Treat A Std?
- Std Test Procedure For Men
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.