Aug 26, 2006
what is the difference between a hep titer that reads reactive and a hep b surface Ab that gives a result in numerical reference? Is the person with a reactive titer still have immunity?
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
Depends on what the meaning of titer is in this context. If it refers to an antibody titer than the answer is yes.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Black Spots After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Blood In Urine After Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Groin Pain After Licking Rectum Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Red Spots After Receiving Head Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Muscle Ache After Anal Sex Bottom Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Can You Get Genital Warts In Your Mouth?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.