high liver count
Aug 26, 2006
if my liver count is 118 due to having hep-c is this realbad
Response from Dr. Holodniy
You don't indicate what the lab test is that has that value. Most people with HCV infection have elevated liver enzyme tests (ALT and AST). If that is an ALT level that is actually not that high.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Home Remedies For Hiv
- If You Swallow The Semen Of Hiv Infected Person Can You Get Hiv?
- Is Two Weeks After Having Sex Too Early To Get Tested For Hiv?
- Can Having Herpes Give A False Positive Hiv Test Result?
- What If You Took Medicine For Chlamydia And I Still Have Symptoms What Does That Mean?
- What Are The Chances Of Spreading Herpes With No Symptoms?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.