Aug 21, 2006
If a person is medically defined to have "undectable" HIV for the last 5 years due to the success of their medication, what is the current research on life expectancy for this population group specificly related the HIV condition and not getting hit by a car.
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
Although we don't still have really long term data yet to answer this question, the conventional wisdom is that a normal life expectancy is possible.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Achy Balls After Erotic Massage Worried I Have HIV
- Anal Warts After Deep Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Cold Feet After Anal Sex Top Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Muscle Ache After Oral Sex Form Sex Worker Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Neuropathy After Fingering Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Tingling In Feet After Licking Genital Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.