|UNDETECTABLE- without meds
Aug 14, 2006
Since my VL is undetectable without meds is this a good sign or does most infected people go through a phase where VL is undetectable without meds?
tcells 758 vl UD
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
You don't indicate how long you have been infected. In general, it is a good sign and indicates at least at this point your immune system is able to control the infection on its own.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Will The Doctor Do If You Have Genital Warts?
- What Does A Person Feel When They Have Herpes?
- What Are The Odds Of Contracting Genital Herpes After Sleeping With Someone Who Has It But Not An Outbreak?
- Ways To Catch Chlamydia
- Vinegar And Water For Bacterial Vaginosis
- Vaginosis With Uti Symptoms
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.