Aug 14, 2006
In the UK taking Sustiva/Truvada, asked you loads of questions lately about why not undetectable etc and my worries. Well this morning at week 24 finally undetectable and CD4 336. Just want to say thank you for the support and advice you have given me, it really really is appreciated. Couldn't have got through it without you. No doubt will speak again but hopefully not for a while. Thank you again.
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Thanks for the follow-up. Looks like you are in great shape.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Swollen Glands After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- White Discharge After Insertive Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Can Vaginal Infections Cause Wbc In Urine?
- Condom Causing Penis Irritation
- How Long Does It Normally Take For Your Pap Smear Test Results Come Back?
- What Can Cause Vaginal Pain In A Toddler?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.