|Elevated AST, ALT and ALK Update
Aug 14, 2006
I found out that the doc missed that my sons is hep B positive which explaines the elevations. Thanks for all your help It was due me always checking your site that I questioned the elevation that I noticed on the copies of his labs was elevated. After I called the doctor it made him go back and he notice that he missed the positive hep B. now we are having more labs done and going to see a gastro doc to see the extent of liver damage at this point. Thank you so much for keeping us informed.
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
Glad you got the information. Good Luck.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Elevated Alt And Ast Hepatitis
- Trouble Urinating Sign Of HIV Infection
- Aching After Vaginal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Blisters After Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Chest Cold After Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Coated Tongue After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.