UNDETECTABLE- without meds

I was just diagnosed in may 06- I decided to test after i had a recurrent yeast infection which cleared for a day or two and returned in a month duration followed by swollen lymph nodes in the groin(occurred in apr -06). At first I suspected a STD and was tested for everything except HIV( fear of results) Then after everything else was negative I went ahead for HIV test and that was it. I just received my first lab results 08/06 which indicates my t cells count is 758 and viral load undetectable without any treatment. Is it possible that I was recently infected when the lymph nodes were swollen( for about 10-15 days) or is it possible I had HIV longer. From what I read so far it seems higher viral loads are associated with new infections. fyi my last negative HIV was late 2004. Other than that I have not had any symptoms I can remember prior to the test or since the YI cleared in may. Please help

It is hard to determine an exact date and only that you were infected within the last 2 years. It is usually the case that people have high viral loads during acute infection and then see it decrease over the next several months. I suppose it is possible your symptoms were consistent with acute infection and your immune system cleared the viral load very quickly.

Undetectable Viral Load and HIV Testig
Elevated AST, ALT and ALK