Aug 6, 2006
Does HIV always lead to AIDS? Will HIV cut a life short? What are the viral load count and CD4 counts if you are at the early stages?
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
HIV infection is likely to progress to AIDS in the absence of HIV treatment and therefore cut ones life span short. In general CD4 counts of > 350 or viral loads < 100,000 are considered to be general benchmarks of early or less severe HIV infection.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Scrotum After Blowjob Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Night Sweats After Licking Genital Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Penis After Licking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Painful Urination After Condom Leak Worried I Have HIV
- Rash After Giving Oral Worried I Have HIV
- Stinging Pain After Licking Genital Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.