hep c tests
Aug 6, 2006
I have Hep c and went to my Dr. for a test, but am confused abit. he said my count should be around 25 but is at almost 300. what does this mean and do you know what kind of count would it have been.
Response from Dr. Holodniy
You need to know what the test name is and what is meant by "having hep C".
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Lap Dance Safe?
- Risks Of Contracting HIV From Hole In Condom
- Does Muscle Ache Mean I Have AIDS?
- Dry Cough After Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Dry Cough After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Dry Mouth After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.