Heating of the blood

Dr. Holodniy,

I believe you misunderstood my question of heating the body. I did not question heating of the blood to kill the virus in the blood, rather, heating the body to influence a higher white blood cell count, that, in tern would help kill the virus. The study I read over 20 years ago placed 10 health men in a sauna type enclosure, which heated the body as if the body had an infection. 10 other men were place in a cold environment to see what would happen to their white blood cell counts. The result was that the elevated temperture subjects had higher white blood cell counts than the lowered temperature subjects. The result seemed to offer an answer to why the body actually increases its temperature when fighting a virus--a higher body temperature makes more killer t-cells.

I am not aware of any current studies looking at this approach.

sudden ast/alt jump
Question on Progress