when dementia sets in with full blow aids,
Jul 29, 2006
How long can a person live with Dementia when they have full blown aids?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Several years, provided they are healthy otherwise and/or taking HIV meds and antibiotics to protect them against opportunistic infections.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Sex With A Prostitute Scared To Get Tested
- Herpes After Kissing Cold Sore Worried I Have HIV
- Pain In Balls After Breast Sucking Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Oral Sex Form Sex Worker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- After Treatment For Trichomoniasis How Should You Wait To Have Sex
- Can A Virgin Get Genital Warts?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.