Jul 29, 2006
Is a CD4% drop from 34% to 31% a significant drop. Since February 34% 34% and then 31%.
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
No, that would not be considered signficant.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is White Bumps On Penis A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Anal Warts After Oral Sex Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Coated Tongue After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Diarrhea After Swallowing Sperm Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Balls After Touching Vagina Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore On Mouth After Getting Scratched Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.