Jul 29, 2006
Is a CD4% drop from 34% to 31% a significant drop. Since February 34% 34% and then 31%.
Response from Dr. Holodniy
No, that would not be considered signficant.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Questionnaire On The Attitude Of Health Workers To Hiv Patients
- What Does The Primary Ars Rash Look Like?
- Without Treatment How Long Can You Live With AIDS
- Reliability Of 6 Week HIV Test
- Can Drinking Plenty Of Water A Day Help Peripheral Neuropathy Symptoms?
- Borderline Negative Hiv Test
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.