Jul 29, 2006
Is a CD4% drop from 34% to 31% a significant drop. Since February 34% 34% and then 31%.
Response from Dr. Holodniy
No, that would not be considered signficant.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Do You Know If You Have Systemic Candidiasis?
- Sore On Tongue After Swallowing Precum What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling In Feet After Kissing Cold Sore Worried I Have HIV
- Symptoms Of Crabs
- Are Muscle Aches In Legs A Symptom Of Hiv?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.