Jul 29, 2006
My brother has been living with AIDS for approx 10 yrs, We are now watching him slowly deteriorate he is not forthcoming with his count results We would just like to know what Approx time we have with him I know that it would be wrong to ask you to guess this for us but there has to be some kind of pressident that would give us even a rough guide as to what to expect and approx when Thank you !
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Too many variables and issues go into this kind of prognostication to offer any insight without having all the facts and numbers. I suggest you ask him and/or attend one of his doctor visits to get a better sense of what is going on.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Ear Infection After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Painful Red Spots After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Performing Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Can Chlorine Cause A Vaginal Discharge?
- Can You Get Genital Warts Just From Touching?
- Oral Thrush Contagious Through Kissing
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.