longterm

My brother has been living with AIDS for approx 10 yrs, We are now watching him slowly deteriorate he is not forthcoming with his count results We would just like to know what Approx time we have with him I know that it would be wrong to ask you to guess this for us but there has to be some kind of pressident that would give us even a rough guide as to what to expect and approx when Thank you !

Too many variables and issues go into this kind of prognostication to offer any insight without having all the facts and numbers. I suggest you ask him and/or attend one of his doctor visits to get a better sense of what is going on.

having a blip?
Latest on CD4 & WBC Count