having a blip?

i know that im positiv since dezember 2003. takign medication since january 2004. im taking combivir and stocrin. since i take the drugst my virus load went down to not detectable and my CD4 count went up. in january my virous load was not detectable and my cd4 was 415, in april my virus load was not detectable and my cd4 was 387, 4 days ago a had another check. my cd4 was up to 514. but im having a virous load of 257. im worried that the virus got resistant. i always had my tablets at the right time. just forgot them once since 2004. my doctor wants to check my virus load again in 1 month time. can it be just a blip? if not, can they give me a new combination of drugs?

I believe it is just a blip and agree with your doctor rechecking it again in one month. Unlikely that you will need a new combination, but you have plenty of options if that is ever required in the future.

CD4 & WBC Follow-up
longterm