CD4 & WBC Follow-up

This is in response to the previous question I asked. I do not have any other infections (not so much as a cold). I am currently on Viread, Videx, Norvir and Epivir. My VL is undetectable. My doctor is talking about putting me on an injection that would improve my WBC, which I am all for. In fact, I wish it had been done much sooner. Is there anything else I can do? How concerned should I be about this?

I believe your CD4 and WBC count decrease is the result of viread and videx being given together. It is well known that the combo of these two meds can result in decreased CD4 counts. I would suggest having your doctor adjust your regimen by stopping the videx and substituting something else if necessary. I would also suggest using truvada, which is a combination pill of viread and emtriva (a very close cousin of epivir).

do hep a & b vaccines affect viral load count?
having a blip?