Viral Load

Good day to you folks at TheBody.com

I tested positive in July 04 with a cd4 of 160 and Viral Load of >7500000. I have been on Truvada and Keletra since. My viral load dropped to undetectable, but was only being tested for <400. CD4 rose to and remaines around 420/ 29%. I just had to change specialist as my original doctor has moved to another state. I had new labs drawn at a different lab company. I was tested with the ultra sensitive test and my viral load came back as 459 copies/ml 2.66 logcopies/. I have left a message for my new specialist, but have not had the opportunity to speak with him yet. I did change to the new formulation of Keletra in May. Should I be concerned or am I worrying needlessly.

I appreciate all the info you guys provide. It's invaluable.

Thanks Worried in Dallas

I would not be worried at this point as this only represents one lab value and your CD4 count/percent is in excellent shape.

Inevitable?
New diagnosis - Help me understand