Rising CD4 and Rising VL

Hi. I was diagnosed as HIVPositive in March. At that time I had blood work done that yeilded a VL or 235K and a CD4 count of 285 (14%). Since then, after seeing an HIV specialist I've had a second batch of blood done. I was pleasantly surprised to see my VL drop to 91,000 and my CD4 rise to 350 (15%). At that point my specialist resistance testing, and another round of blood work. Here is where I'm lost. My blood came back with a CD4 of 380 (16%) but a VL of 5 million. ?????????? What?? All of this has taken place since mid-March. Is this completely abnormal? Is this common? Is this impossible? And just to add, I have no illness of any kind, and haven't. I feel great. So, color me lost and confused. Can you shed some light for me?

That result seems very unlikely. That said do you know what HIV viral load assay was used for each of the tests and was the last one different from the other two? Also, do you have or did he check the viral load for hepatitis B or C infection? These other infections commonly have viral loads that high.

CD4 & WBC
For my friend