Thai Lab results make me worry

Dear Dr. My thai friend found HIV+ 2 years ago. CD4 285(12%)->292(10%)->430(18%)->339(8%)NOW. I am curious about his CD4 Percentage, and he stated his lab result is just show percentage and the CD4 is calculated by Dr when consulted.And his hospital don't have viral load test. If just see the percentage , it is worse, but the Dr.said he is OK. I don't know how the Dr. calculate the CD4, but according to the info. I read here, the Cd4 and Cd4 percentage seem incongruous. Please give me advice THANKS

I appreciate your concern. It looks like the last two tests are the outliers. This means 18% is too high and 8% is too low. Without knowing how the doctor is calculating the percent (what numbers go into the equation) it is difficult to interpret the CD4%. It looks like for now you have to go with the count.

Understanding Labs
First labs - worrying?