|regarding your answer
Apr 2, 2001
Dr, I read your answer to the question "Im confused" . I want to be aware of any risks that could be involved in any activity that I engage in so could you PLEASE explain what the risks of contact with saliva are(mixed or not with other fluids) and if there were any special circumstances in the cases you got to know about when transmission occured through this route?! PLease Dr, clarify this to me, I dont like hearing there are small or even minimal chances when there have been cases of people getting infected (and Im sure those people cant either!!!!!) Thank you very much
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
I am done answering this question.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Rash After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Rash After Giving Oral Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Kissing Cut On Lip Worried I Have HIV
- Vaginal Discharge After Licking Anus Worried I Have HIV
- White Discharge After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Bacteria That Causes Hepatitis B
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.