Kidney failure and HIV

My kidneys are not functioning and I have HIV which was discoveredin NoVEMBER OF 2005, currently i'm on meds for the Hiv and it seems to be doing well , do I have a chance od living a long healthy life

This is a difficult and very complex question to answer. You don't indicate why your kidneys are not working, whether or not it is reversable, or whether you are already on dialysis for end stage kidney disease. You also don't indicate where you are on the HIV spectrum. Kidney disease has it's own set of problems and complications over and above having HIV infection. Although many people with HIV and kidney disease respond well to HIV treatment it does require a coordinated effort among specialists.

follow up question to : DO I HAVE TO WORRY ?
cd4 and viral load