Cany you tell me where i'm at?
Jul 3, 2006
(I realise that results can go up and down) I recently come back with CD4 of 491 and Viral load 27,000. Please could you let me know, are these good or bad results? I was diagnosed in Nov 05, after a neg result in July 05
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Those are pretty good numbers and I don't think you need treatment at this point.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Tingling In Feet After Oral Sex Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- White Spots After Precum Touching Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Catch Hepatitis From Dry Blood?
- Can You Get Herpes From Semen?
- Are Lymph Nodes Painful With Hiv?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.