|Cany you tell me where i'm at?
Jul 3, 2006
(I realise that results can go up and down) I recently come back with CD4 of 491 and Viral load 27,000. Please could you let me know, are these good or bad results? I was diagnosed in Nov 05, after a neg result in July 05
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
Those are pretty good numbers and I don't think you need treatment at this point.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Burning Penis After Vaginal Sex Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Dry Cough After Insertive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Groin Pain After Licking Rectum Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Rash After Sex With Hooker Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Night Sweats After Getting Head Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Red Spots After Drinking Water Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.