T Cell Count

I wrote to you a couple of days ago. My t cell count was 678 and my viral load was 243,000. Those were my first lab results. My ex lover received his first set of lab results, too. My question is, why would his t cell count be at 233 and mine at 678. I believe that we were both infected around the same time. He was infected in April 2005 and me shortly thereafter. He had been tested and I had been tested several times each in the last few years. He came down with flu like symptoms in May, 2005. His throat was soar, he had a high fever and broke out with a rash. He had two swollen lymphnodes to appear on the back of his neck. They have never gotten smaller since his sickness about a year ago. He was tested a cople of times last year. December was the last time he was tested last year. His results were negative. I went to be tested in March, and I am positive. He went the next day and found out the he is positive, too. Why is he doing so badly when he has only been infected a little over a year. I am not sure what his viral load is. He did't write that information down. He is being put on medication next month. Do you think he will be okay once starting the medication. He is Brazilian. I'm not sure if that makes a differnece or not. I am so concerned about him! Have you ever seen the t ccell count be this low after being infected for a little over a year?

How a person responds to HIV infection depends on the strain of virus received during infection and a person's underlying immune system. No two people respond the same.

confused
My sister's lab results