Jul 3, 2006
hemoglobin 15.3, hematocrit is 45.4,wbc is 6.5,urine is neg, bun is 12, Creatinine is 1 and liver enzyme LGOT is 396, LGPT is 946, LDH is 270, alpha phosphate is 109 , cloresteral is 134. I tested positive for hep c.I got a copy of this report and was wondering what all this means,My doctor is on Vac. for 2 weeks and im trying to find out everthing i can right now....
Response from Dr. Holodniy
The liver enzyme elevations are probably related to the HCV infection.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Seroconverting After Condom Broke
- Does HIV Cause Runny Nose?
- Blood In Urine After Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Chills After Receptive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Pain In Penis After Reused Needle Worried I Have HIV
- Vaginal Discharge After Getting Fingered Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.