What are the symptoms of a low CD4 count?

I was diagnosed with HIV in feb. 2005. I know i got it from my boyfriend at the time in Nov. 2004. My doctor said that patients usually don't need to go on meds for a while. I live in canada but i decided to work in korea for a year. I haven't been tested recently but i've been feeling tired, sometimes i get mild fevers, and i always have dry ichy skin. What can i do in the meantime to stay as healthy as possible? And is this a sign of a low CD4 count?

You don't indicate what your CD4 count is currently or whether it has changed since being diagnosed a year ago. The symptoms you describe are very nonspecific and could result from many different medical problems including HIV.

high viral load normal t cell count
Viral Load Decrease