Jun 24, 2006
if c-4 number is 23 what does that mean
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Does this represent a percent or absolute count of 23? If it is 23% that is quite good. If it is an absolute count of 23, that represents very advance HIV infection and AIDS.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Anal Warts After Deep Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Burning Urethra After Touching Dried Semen Worried I Have HIV
- Cold Feet After Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Stinging Pain After Insertive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can You Catch Hepatitis From Dry Blood?
- Causative Agents Of Sexually Transmitted Diseases
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.