Jun 24, 2006
if c-4 number is 23 what does that mean
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
Does this represent a percent or absolute count of 23? If it is 23% that is quite good. If it is an absolute count of 23, that represents very advance HIV infection and AIDS.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Vaginal Discharge After Anal Sex Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Vomiting After Touching Dried Blood Worried I Have HIV
- Generally If A Women Has Hpv How Long Does It Take To Get Cervical Cancer
- Gonorrhea Signs And Symptoms
- How Effective Are Swabs When Testing For An Std?
- How Soon After Can You Test For Std?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.