Jun 18, 2006
Hello, Is PGL associated with any cd4 range or viral load? Does the presence of PGL indicate any level of progression to Aids? Does the presence of PGL reduce the likelihood that the patient will be a "slow-progressor"? Thank you
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- White Tongue After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- White Tongue After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Can A Blood Test Tell You If You Have An Std?
- Do Stds Cause Diarrhea?
- How Often Does Chlamydia Cause You To Be Sterile In Women?
- Atripla And Numbness In Feet And Hands
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.