Tested Positive 4weeks Ago

PLEASE HELP. I AM IN A DESPERATRE STATE. RECENTLY TESTED POSITIVE AROUND 4WEEKS AGO. I HAVE NOT YET RECEVIED MY STATS ON CD4 AND VIRAL LOAD. BUT HAVE NOTICED A NUMBER OF PURPLE RAISED PATCHES ON TRUNK, LEGS AND FEET. THAT RESEMBLES KS CANCER. I ALSO HAVE SWOLLEN GLANDS IN MY GROIN THAT ARE 5CM IN LENGHT AND UNEQUAL ON BOTH SIDES.DOCTOR SEEMS UNINTERESTED IN THE LESIONS AND SWOLLEN GLANDS. I AM WORRIED AND SCARED IN CASE THIS COULD BE THE ONSET OF AIDS. AS I AM NOT TAKING ANY MEDICATION FOR THE HIV VIRUS COULD THIS AFFECT ME AND SHORTEN MY LIFE SPAN. HOW LONG CAN I LET THIS GO ON FOR BEFORE IT SERIOUSLY STARTS AFFECTING MY HEALTH?

Given your description it could be KS. Usually a biopsy of one of the lesions clinches the diagnosis. In many people, just starting and staying on HIV medication will cause these lesions to go away. However, in some patients, depending on the extent of the KS, will require chemotherapy to treat it. A diagnosis of KS does give one an AIDS diagnosis. At this point, it is too premature to talk about life span.

Low cdv and VL X 4
Follow-up cd4 % v absolute