Jun 18, 2006
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Not a lot of good data indicating why this phenomenon occurs. Some believe that the virus replicates at low levels but is very efficient at killing t cells.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can You Get AIDS From Touching Someone Else's Sperm?
- Can You Tell If Someone Has Aids Just By Looking Under A Microscope?
- How Long Does Androgel Take To Work?
- Taking Folic Acid When You're Hiv Positive
- Can HIV Be Transmitted Through Cut On Lip?
- Can You Catch HIV From Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.