Jun 18, 2006
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Not a lot of good data indicating why this phenomenon occurs. Some believe that the virus replicates at low levels but is very efficient at killing t cells.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can You Have Sex With A Hiv Infected Person And Not Become Infected?
- When Is A Person With Hiv Most Infectious For Transmission?
- Does Hep C Reduce Testosterone?
- What Other Diseases Can Mimic Hiv?
- How Many Time Does It Take To Have Sex With A Person Hiv Positive For You To Get It?
- Viral Neuropathy
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.