Jun 18, 2006
what are the recommended test procedure for genotype?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Genotype for what? This is a nonspecific term used for many kinds of tests (virus type, drug resistance, genetic diseases to name a few).
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can AIDS Be Transmitted Through Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Itchy Skin After Touching A Bloody Scab Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Can Vaginal Prolapse Cause Low Back Pain?
- How Long After Sex Do Symptoms Of A Std Occur?
- How Long Does It Take To Get Genital Warts?
- At What Stage Of Hiv Do You Get Itching
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.