CD drop, but % stable
Jun 10, 2006
Cd test performed last May was Tcell was 841, cd4% 51.2, two weeks ago Tcell test was 572, Cd4 % 52. I know that the CD4 % remained the same, but having the CD4 drop has me concerned. Is 52% actually out of range, high? My over all Lymphocytes droped to 1100. Awaiting CD4/CD8 ratio test.I was on Valtrex for Herpes, could that effect the Cd count? VL unknown.
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Herpes could possibly affect the count.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Blisters After Anal Sex Top Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Groin Pain After Breast Sucking Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Testicles After Masturbation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Balls After Touching Precum Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Tingling In Feet After Swallowing Sperm Sign Of HIV AIDS
- White Spots After Touching Skin Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.