CD drop, but % stable
Jun 10, 2006
Cd test performed last May was Tcell was 841, cd4% 51.2, two weeks ago Tcell test was 572, Cd4 % 52. I know that the CD4 % remained the same, but having the CD4 drop has me concerned. Is 52% actually out of range, high? My over all Lymphocytes droped to 1100. Awaiting CD4/CD8 ratio test.I was on Valtrex for Herpes, could that effect the Cd count? VL unknown.
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Herpes could possibly affect the count.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Sex With A Prostitute Worried I Have HIV
- Anal Warts After Sex With Sex Worker Worried I Have HIV
- Cold Feet After Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Dry Cough After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Groin Pain After Drinking After Someone Worried I Have HIV
- Penis Discharge After Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.