Confused on Results

My Elisa came back positive, and my cd4 was 21. The doctor informed me I was positive and had likely been so for a long time, 3-5 years. My Viral load is not back yet. However my Western Blot just came back and was indeterminate. I am of the impression that only happens when infection is fresh. Can you give me insight? The 3-5 years fits with the only possible exposure I know of.

Is that CD4 count the absolute count or the CD4%? What bands were positive on the western blot? It is recommended that the ElISA and western blot be repeated.

CD4 count
Is this t-cell count okay?